Welcome Bonus Advantages
How to get the Welcome Bonus
Terms and Conditions
- Welcome Bonus up to $500 is available only for the following account types: Classic+, DirectFX or xPRIME.
- Welcome Bonus can be obtained only once with the first deposit of at least $50. For this purpose, check “Enroll Welcome Bonus” option on the replenishment form.
- Bonus amount is equal to 100% of the deposit sum, but can not exceed $500 (or equivalent in the account currency).
- The Profit can be withdrawn at any time, but the Welcome Bonus can be withdrawn only after the required trading
turnover is achieved. The required trading turnover can be calculated upon the formula:
Required Turnover = Welcome Bonus in USD * 50,000.
The trader made a deposit $200 and received welcome bonus $200. Required Turnover = 200 * 50,000 = $10,000,000 (which is equivalent to 44 lots of EURUSD in MetaTrader)
- Trading turnover is calculated as a total turnover of all deals for opening and closing positions.
BUY 1 lot EURUSD (1 lot = 100,000 EUR) position opened at a price of 1.1257 and closed at 1.1283.
Trading turnover = (100,000 * 1.1257) + (100,000 * 1.1283) = 225,400 USD
SELL 5 lot USDJPY (1 lot = 100,000 USD) position opened at a price of 109.806 and closed at 109.352.
Trading turnover = (500,000 * 1) + (500,000 * 1) = 1,000,000 USD
BUY 3.5 lot GBPUSD (1 lot = 100,000 GBP) position opened at a price of 1.2978 and closed at 1.2985.
Trading turnover = (350,000 * 1.2978) + (350,000 * 1.2985) = 908,705 USD
- Welcome Bonus can't be used in a "drawdown" situation and will be automatically cancelled if
Equity becomes equal or less Credit. Once the credit is canceled, all positions are closed
forcibly (Stop Out).
The trader made a deposit $500 and received welcome bonus $500. In case the Equity goes down to $500 (value in the Credit field), Welcome Bonus will be automatically cancelled, and all positions will be closed forcibly (Stop Out).
- In case of active Welcome Bonus on the account, the sum of funds available for withdrawal will be limited and calculated upon the formula: Available for withdrawal = Free Margin - Welcome Bonus - Deposit amount for which Welcome Bonus has been given.
- To remove the withdrawal restrictions, the client is entitled to cancel the Welcome Bonus in the Personal Area at any time. In that case, only the Bonus amount will be written off.
- You can find the details on the Welcome Bonus in the Personal Area, including the Required and Current Turnover.