Turnover Rebates work like a Cashback service and allow active traders to earn additional income for the trading turnover made. It works automatically and you don't need to do anything to get them. Each weekend the trading turnover you've made during the week is calculated and the appropriate reward is credited to the trading account. Distinctive advantages of rebates from ForexChief are lack of secret terms and conditions, progressive scale of the rates, weekly payments, lack of MTP, and no restrictions for withdrawal.
Rebates Terms & Conditions
- Turnover Rebates are available for the following Account types: MT4.DirectFX, MT4.Classic+, MT5.DirectFX, MT5.Classic+, cent-MT4.DirectFX, cent-MT4.Classic+, cent-MT5.DirectFX, cent-MT5.Classic+;
- Amount of rebate is paid once a week at the weekends, after trading session closed. It is calculated based on the trading turnover made during the week: Monday 00:00:01 - Friday 23:59:59 (server time);
- The trading turnover is calculated in USD and includes every deal of position opening and position closing;
Example for MT4 account:
BUY 1 lot EURUSD (1 lot = 100 000 EUR) position was opened at a price of 1.3452 and then closed at 1.3542. Trading volume in USD = (100 000 * 1.3452) + (100 000 * 1.3542) = 269 940 USD
Only closed orders will be added to the trading turnover.
Example for MT5 account:
BUY 1 lot EURUSD (1 lot = 100 000 EUR) position was opened at a price of 1.3452 and wasn’t closed. Trading volume in USD = (100 000 * 1.3452) = 134 520 USD
Every single deal of position opening and position closing will be added to the trading turnover.
- The higher the weekly trading turnover, the higher the rate for calculating the rebate amount:
Trading turnover, USD Rate for calculation Up to 100,000,000 3 USD per 1 million USD 100,000,000 to 500,000,000 7 USD per 1 million USD Over 500,000,000 10 USD per 1 million USD
- You can get detailed information related with the Rebate calculation by clicking on its ID in the Personal Area;
- Rebates credited to the trading account can be withdrawn at any time without restrictions.
- Attention! In case of MT account has active No Deposit Bonus, then Turnover Rebates are not accrued or paid.