MetaTrader 5 web platform
Trade stocks, cryptos, indices, FX and commodities on a fully-featured platform compatible with all browsers and operating systems. No downloads or plug-ins are required.
MetaTrader 5 web platform allows users to trade Forex, stocks, and futures from any browser on any operating system. There is no need to install any additional software, as access to the full functionality of the MetaTrader 5 desktop version is always available. All you need is an Internet connection to get started exploring the financial markets. Your data is securely encrypted, so you can trade with confidence even if you are using someone else's computer.
No matter whether you are using a desktop or mobile application, you can still place market and pending orders, and trade currencies, stocks and futures with one click. Additionally, you can use 30 technical indicators and 24 graphical objects to get a comprehensive market analysis. This information is available anytime and anywhere where there is Internet access.
The MetaTrader 5 web platform is a powerful trading solution that is available on both macOS and Linux as well as Windows. You can use your favourite browser to access the platform, from Google Chrome and Safari to Edge, Opera and Mozilla Firefox.
By using a friend's computer or office equipment, you can view quotes or close open trades quickly. iPhone and Android users can access the trading platform anywhere, at any time - the web version is adapted for these devices.
MetaTrader 5 web version features:
- Demo and real accounts
- Forex, stocks and futures
- Netting and hedging position accounting systems
- Full set of MetaTrader 5 trade orders, including pending and stop orders
- All types of trading operations
- Advanced market depth and one-click trading
- 30 indicators and 24 graphical objects for technical analysis
- 3 chart types and 9 timeframes
- Real-time quotes in Market Watch
- Adapted for touch screens and mobile devices
- Cutting-edge interface with a comfortable night theme