Regional Sales Manager (India)
ForexChief Ltd. is an international online broker licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission as a Dealer in Securities (Principal’s License). The basic concept of the project is creation of a unique platform for online trading in currency contracts and precious metals on conditions of Margin Trading. The company provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, business to business, institutional investors, portfolio management, introducers and affiliates. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
- Languages required: Hindi and English. Additional another language is an extra priority
- A University, College degree or equivalent certification/work experience
- Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
- Active, persuasive, proactive person and ready to work hard
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The candidate should be an aggressive sales individual with experience in the financial markets. He or she will be goal oriented, self-driven and a team player who works well under pressure. The successful candidate’s aim will be to create and maintain a portfolio of client accounts and to provide excellent customer service for the lifetime of the client.
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Handling new client leads on a daily basis
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Following contact with partners, updating CRM with accurate information
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers in a timely manner
- Effectively handling the existing client base (general customer service assistance and dealing with issues and complaints)
- Building and maintaining a client portfolio
- Meeting company core values on a daily basis inside and outside the office
- Basic fixed salary + excellent commission
- Remote work
- Paid vacation days
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
To apply to this position please send your CV to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.